Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
If you are looking for a new dental office, you probably have a lot of questions about whether we are right for you. At Atlantic Dental Cosmetic & Family Dentistry, we encourage you to call so we can answer your questions specifically. In the meantime, here is a list of some of our most popular questions.
Feel free to read through them. If your question is not addressed here, call us and we will be happy to help.
- Are you taking new patients?
- What hours are you open?
- What insurance plans do you accept?
- What is my insurance going to pay?
- What methods of payment do you take?
- Do you see children? At what age should I bring them?
- Do you offer sedation dentistry?
- What is oral sedation dentistry?
- What is nitrous oxide?
- What is IV sedation?
- What causes dental anxiety?
- What type of professional teeth whitening do you offer?
- What are the most common side effects of professional teeth whitening?
- Am I a good candidate for whitening?
- Is teeth whitening affordable?
- How does professional teeth whitening work?
- Is your dentistry affordable?
- Do you offer cosmetic dentistry?
- Can I have straighter teeth without braces?
- Why do I need a crown instead of a filling?